Buddy Dance TV project aims to provide family oriented television content as well as entertainment for viewers of both digital and terrestrial television stations. In addition it will attract at least 90 direct jobs and between 100 to 1,000 indirect jobs. From our research, there is a healthy desire for our dance excellent oriented projects given the success of Maltina Family dance program which have seen successful seven seasons; therefore, we are certain that our project will be well received. To ensure we fully achieve our goal as a business, the following would be adhered to.
- To educate our viewers by broadening the scope and understanding of dance in the 21st century.
- To promote the richness in the art of dance & music, especially out of Nigeria to the world through digital media.
- To revive old and forgotten dance cultures.
- To showcase the creative works of dancers & dance organisations on TV.
- Resonate the dance culture in the mindset of Nigerians
- Create a most watched television dance program which will be aired on global television stations in and out of Nigeria
- Expose the rich culture of the Nigerian Dance
- Become a stakeholder in the total evolution of dance in the country; making Nigeria the dance capital of Africa.
Buddy dance TV is a proudly Nigerian business established to achieve the following goals: